Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: A007
The first physical atlas with direct access to useful additional information from the Internet
The entirety of Europe on 432 pages in a scale of 1:800,000 clearly presented, including lots more travel information:
- Road Companion (roadmaps) in a scale of 1:800,000, inclusive of the High 5 Edition app technology for calling up additional travel information
- Information on European countries: speed limits, areas, number of residents, emergency numbers, overview of the Schengen Area/Eurozone
- Distance chart
- Overview maps of Europe (1:5,000,000)
- Overview of the city centres of the main European cities and towns (1:100,000)
- Overview of the main lines of public transport, railways and ferries (1:5,000,000)
- A selection of the local index including postal codes; the entire index can be viewed using the QR-code
Streets, ascents, woodland and mountain areas are easily recognisable thanks to the clear layout of the map.
The “Interactive Mobile Atlas Europe” – a “paper backup” just in case...
... and when used in conjunction with a smartphone, it is a great tool for planning trips.
What’s not on the map is in the app
By scanning the page of the atlas you want with the High 5 Edition app, you can get a lot of useful additional information about major attractions and cities in Europe. The app is based on Augmented Reality technology and is available free of charge from the Apple App store and Google Play store. Find out more
|Format:||19 x 29 cm|
All prices incl. value added tax